Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

First 5 k - Vancouver Couv

So.....First let me just tell you. I hate running. With a passion, HATE IT! But Anetra wanted to do this, and I thought hey ok lets try this. 

So, well I ran...ok jogged the first half mile. then walked. Now let me tell you, for the first two miles, I thought to myself. 

Why the hell do people pay money to run! I mean come on!!!! I mean, I was speed walking and busting my butt, and people were walking faster than me! like passing me like I was just strolling along in high heels. 

So....my legs hurt, its raining, and I'm alone walking with my thoughts. just realizing, how alone I really am. 

I don't like running, so i don't have people walking with me. There are all these people who are in two's and fours and groups doing this together. Anetra took off running because she is runner. So I walked. I couldn't run, I'm not a runner. I do know I will not do that again. I am glad I did it once!
3 miles is alot to do. I mean we did 18 miles in one day at Disneyland. But COME ON it was DISNEYLAND! The happiest place on earth. This was terrible. 

I do have to say, when I saw the mile marker 2, I was so excited to know I only had 1 more mile. I then pushed myself more. But not that much more, I was already pushing as hard as I could. 

I was happy Anetra came back for me to help me finish. I was proud of myself, but man that was hard!





No comments: