Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

It never ends

There is a reason why my blog is called it never ends because it really doesn't. 

For instance.... My splash gaurd needed to be replaced, well it ripped off completely while I was driving home last night. So I made an appointment time for this morning at 7:40. Well I revived a phone call yesterday at 4pm while I was teach my dance classes. It was the dealership, they were supposed to call and give me a qoute so I didn't call them back because I work from 4-9 non stop on Wednesdays. I don't get a break. 

So I listen to the message and it says they are co fused as to what part I needed for my car. And because my car is so old the person who I talked to before didn't understand what part I really needed. It's 10pm. So I know the place opens at 7am, so I call. They give me the run around and say they will call me back after so and so checks in guests. 

An hour later.... No call. I call them. Repeate my self asking if I should bring my car in or not... Finally she says we will have to reschedule. I asked if I could drive my car and she said she didn't know and would have someone call be back!!!!!  Um I've been waiting for someone to call me back... Of course I don't say this, but I'm thinking it. So I get a ride to the train, and head to work.

10am rolls around and I call back. And the lady tells me again I have to wait. And I said no, do you have the part or not? Because I will go someplace else. I need to have my car. This has been rediculess. If you don't have the part that's ok, I will have someone else get it and go someplace else. She says Pablo will call me back in 5 mins. I was short and upset. Pablo calls in20 seconds says we won't have the part for 3 days! OMG!  Seriously. So I say ok. 

He calls back in 10... Sorry I do have the part you can bring your car down anytime. 

Here.... I say I'm sorry I have two jobs and won't get home until about 11pm can I drop my car off tonight or tomorrow morning? Well he says that's fine. 

Mind you I might have jury duty tomorrow, don't know yet because the number is t working. So no car, have compitition/ convention this weekend and I had to do everyone else's job today at work. The only normal thing about today was teaching dance. Thank goodness for dance and thank goodness for my fiancé who will be picking me up tonight or it would have taken me about 1.5 hours on the train, transferring twice. Mind you this is not the MTA where you can get from point A to point B in 10 mins, this is Portlans Oregon transit. Slow and no express train. Ugg! 

Do I get ice cream now? 

Oh and I have put about $5000 into my car in the last year. It's time for a new one, but I cant afford, a new one. My dream car is. VW GTI. (Sigh) 2015 min you. Why get a beater car when I have a beater car! I want a new one. But it's just not possible yet. 

No comments: