Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Body

As I am reflecting on my OLW and really trying to TRANFORM. Grocery shopping last night was terrible, I went at 10:15pm, and was there for an hour. YES an hour. Reading labels, thinking about what I could actually eat that makes me feel good. Let me tell you this task was not fun an I hate shopping for food anyways, because as soon as I get home all I want to do is open everything and eat it all. Yep I think that was January's word. (need to transform my mind still)

so I found this treat for myself, gluten free fudge brownie in the freezer section and was about $1.50. Now just because its gluten free doesn't mean its low in everything on that label. For some reason my brain tells me that because it is gluten free I can eat as much of it as I want to.

Again MIND.

Well I was expecting this brownie to taste horrible.... But wow it tastes better then the ones you make from a box. I love it.
Now I must go to gym and concentrate on working this off, because man it's like a meal in its self. But totally worth it!



No comments: