Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Distress paint

Ok.... So.... I bought all of them at once because that's how I roll. I take chances, hearing what everyone has been saying about these paints, and then watching TIM HOLTZ do his magic, forgetting he does this for a living.
It's like going to get your hair cut, first thing I say is make sure what ever you do to me I can do tomorrow without you!! N
So it like that with these paints. I grabbed the first one and well It sucked. I was let down. Pushed them away and said that's what you get for buying ALL OF THEM before testing driving one first.
Gave myself a few days and guess what. I love to stamp with these paints. Haven't done the whole marble with different colors thing like everyone else is doing because well I don't like to copy right away. I feel then after I finish doing their idea I get stuck and think then what. So I have to take my time and try a little something here and there. I stamped in black and on the other page seedless preserves. Now I love it right now. But I still have alot of playing to do.





No comments: