Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Day 1 of December Reflections

Today is what's on the table..... no before you judge me about seeing what's on my NEW dining room table. 

Take a walk in my shoes for a moment. I work two jobs.... I run a office by day and dance teacher by night. So when I get home it's late and I DUMP everything my and on the table that's right by the kitchen. The kitchen is where we spend most of our time. So...... really that's where I have chosen to just dump everything. You know from xmas presents there is a cat bed... I didn't do that.... lots of sweaters because who only has 1 comfy sweater. To who knows what else is on there. 

I do clean it off once a week and we have t actually ever ate diner on that table yet. So..... it's ok. I love the way it looks clean and feels great. And believe I have tried to dump my stuff someplace else but I just use the same bag the next day... ok bags! Lol 

I empt all my dirty dance close and Day close and by container that I had food in or my drink containers. If I went to a room and had to take everything out my arms would be overflowing. So..... this is why this happens. Now all the sweater I just can't wear the same one everyday so it ends up collecting a few hairs from our 4 fuzzy kids. 


 

No comments: