Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Religious Freedom Executive order

trumps-religious-freedom-executive-order-worse-feared/


That is the link above. 

Read for yourself. I will wait until tomorrow to actuauly have a melt down and really think about leaving the country. 

And I actually mean that. 

I will not be in a place where someone can discriminate against me just because their religion says that me being gay is wrong. 

I don't understand hate. It's such a powerful and strong word. 

I'm thinking about this. and, what if I lose my job teaching kids because my boss doesn't believe in supporting gays. Or my other job. Where do they stand? 

I have been gay or Bi, my whole life. I fall in love with people. Their actual souls and who they are. 

I have never been put into a situation where I felt threatened. I have been so lucky to have been surrounded by loving parents, family members and co workers. I don't understand why this is happening to the USA. 

I don't get it. How can this be? 

It makes my soul so sad. 

It hurts right now. 

until tomorrow. 


No comments: