Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Forgot Camera

So....I was going to post some of my creations today for you all to see what i have been up too. and Guess what...no camera...and to think of it. I think I need to software to even download it into the computer which i do not have admin rights to do so...dang work. I know should be doing this at home. but you see i spend around 40 hours here at work, and well thats most my days why not when I have some down time do a few things here and there for myself.

Is that selfish?

If I don't have anything to do, instead of surfing the net or being on facebook all day (like my boss) I should do something productive.

don't you think?

today In Portland Oregon, was a very nasty morning, and now it feels like fall my favortie time of year. but fall in September, I guess its getting to be about that time.

I want to go for a walk when I get home. I think I just might do that. I will try again on the pictures tomorrow. and Hopfully I will not forget the camera or the cord....he he

No comments: