Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015




This is Anetra and I. We went to the Ballet last Friday night. She shaved her head about a week ago for her friend that has cancer. Anetra is a cancer survivor. She does what she can to help anyone out. 

Now...walking through down town Portland. Come on it's portland, where people don't match, have every color and every style of hair, while seeing people in suits and full on dresses. (like us) 

BUT for some reason, that night we were getting stared at. LIKE CRAZY. I think people trying to figure out if she was a boy or a girl. Honestly she looks like a girl to me. But whatever. I told her it was because she was soooooo HOT! because HELLO she is. and I'm totally in love with her. 

Ballet was great. made me want to start taking classes again, which Im just trying to stretch. Damn car crash that happened almost a year ago. yuck. 

I like this photo. She is so cute!

No comments: