Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

UpDate : Bullet Journal

I love it, I'm still getting used to it and like anything else.

The one thing I don't like it recording the index page.

1- because there is no method to it, if you have a category then you write it down and all the pages that relate to that go under it. but i don't like that. What if i run out of room. Or then it's not Alphabetized. I hate that.

2- there really isn't a two. I just don't have a method of it yet. and when I figure one out, I will want to start over. lol

 But how else are you going to find things. I mean right now I have about 30 pages written all different and have different meanings. I need that index page for reference. but i don't like it at all.

Once I really figure out what I mean by I don't like it. I will let you know.



One thing I don't like either, is I like to group things together and have all information all in the same place but back to back. Bullet Journal is not all back to back but I take it everywhere and take notes doing whatever I want too.

SO.....I liked having different notebooks because all my thoughts on that one subject was in one place and grouped together.

What I can do, is leave a bunch of pages blank behind it, which I actually have been doing to see if I like that. But then I don't not like using up all space.

I'm so weird at times. But I love the Bullet Journal. Now to get my mom to try it. Going to buy her a book and see if she will try it out. She has about 10 notebooks in her purse. LOL I know I had 5, but was on my way there.

Change - It's all about adapting and changing. I think she will like it. Maybe not though.




1 comment:

GamesBook said...

First thing - its your journal and you can make it ANY way you like.

I think the index is very helpful. You can also trying threading if you find pages "spilling over".

Another way is to allocate, say, a double spread for bigger topics (for me, that would be books to read) & a double-double spread for even bigger collections - like maybe a home upgrade project? Or create a one-pager for a set of indexes that relate to a topic that appears in multiple pages all over your journal ("topic index" page).