Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

December Daily

I'm still working on my December Daily. 

It's been rough just saying. 

But I did buy a new canon printer, don't know why I ever changed from canon in the first place. It is my favorite. 

I guess I think, why not try new things, but when really with a brand, if you like it, stay with it.  

Digital design is not something I have time for. I hate that Adobe is so much money a month, and I try to use gimp, but it wont actually work on my computer for some reason. 

So publisher, yeah I love it, but really do I even use it correctly probably not. Measuring things out is just not something I love to do.  I love looking at other people's projects and thinking wow that looks great. And then I try it, and think, wow that took forever to get 1 page done. holy shit!

But - Anyways, I'm pushing through it. got a few pages done. I just don't know if I like the whole project life way. I like limits, but then again I don't. And I don't like putting pictures in my personal art journal, because that is something I don't always like to share with everyone, but I love the simple side of December daily in the page protectors. 

Maybe its because I've lost my creative side. I just need to sit and play with my crafts. 

time is an issue with me. Working two jobs, and not getting home until 10 - 10:30 pm three days a week. is not fun. On my other two days, I don't get home until about 6 because of traffic, and then its time to relax. I honestly don't and can't do anything else. I'm just physically and mentally done. 

I know this is not normal, I have had this schedule my whole life, but now, I'm done with working so much. and its tiring. I need like a whole year off, to catch up on my life. lol and really would I just do nothing with my year off, oh hell no, I would probably do everything and anything and then complain about how I CHOSE to live that year. lol

So I will take pics of everything and show you eventually, but for now. Know its coming. lol




No comments: