Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

Feb One Little Word

So.... We are supposed to pick something we could do everyday for a whole month. 

First thing I thought that I could do easily.... Is take a picture everyday. Sure I can snap something everyday. 

But what I really want to do is blog. 

Things to think about : 

Time- do I really have the time to blog, I mean besides just posting a few words. I mean it's not like I don't have anything to blog about because I actually do.  1 the wedding. 2- dance- 3- one little word . Oh and so many others. 

I wanted to document so much about my life but.... Really, for what? 

Domestic violence. That is a reason why I have changed in over sharing.  I am determined to get that part of me back. I used to not be afraid to just share anything. But....  I'll tell you more about that another day. So for now I want to blog once a day and so I'm going to try it. 

On another note, I can't believe it's February. 

No comments: