Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Tired

Is it me or do we choose to be work alcoholics? 

I mean...... let me rephrase that. 

I love to work. I love to teach and I love my day job. I just don't like doing both 6 days a week pushing me at 65 hours a week and 1 day off.      SUNDAY. 

By the time that good ole Sunday comes, I DO NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING. I get annoyed with chores, and having to grocery shop, and clean house. But It has to get done, and my partner does it all week long. I can only really help out big time, on Sundays. When really All I want to do is sit on the couch and be lazy and relax my brain. And I do that. 

BUT

then I get upset. I have a growing list of projects that I want to get accomplished, one of them being a NYC trip Anetra and I took almost two years ago. I new years resolution last year was to start scrap booking out life and to keep up with it. Well how am I supposed to do that when I honestly don't have time to do so. I don't get to see her as much as I really want too. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. 

GOOD - because I miss her all the time and cherish the time that we actually get to spend together. plus i feel like we don't ever get sick of each other. But honestly would we get sick of each other? I don't think so at all. We are both very busy people and are constantly on the go. we like our life like that. But I need two days of a weekend not one.

BAD - because I only get to really see her when I get home at night. and that usually is a quick hi how was your day, and then I shower, try to relax my brain and then we go to bed. AND I miss out on what our fuzzy four legged kids do during the day. :( 

SO... this is going to change. It has too, I have been saying it for 5 years now and I will make it happen this year at some point. I just don't know how it will happen, and that scares me. But i have faith in my practice and I know what will be will be. 


No comments: