Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Moxen Harber

We recently got a Bengal, this will be my 2nd I've had. I love him. 

One- never had a boy cat. The rumors are true. They are more loving then females. I had no clue. Bengals are more wild, so they normally don't like to cuddle don't want to be pet at all. But my little Mox, loves to cuddle at 6 am everyday, he loves to come over and nap on you. He love his big brother Kai, and wants to cuddle him too. I love him. 

2-there really isn't a two. I just never though I would own a boy cat. But again he is so sweet and so mouthy like me. Hee hee 

Last night we had a vet apt, we think he has a UTI, so got antibiotics. And was told we have to man Handel him a bit. He doesn't like to be held down. Of course not... So we did this this morning and oh boy. He made noises I have t heard from him. Giving him Meds is not fun at all. 

Last night was his fist time at pet smart. He loved seeing the birdies. And he did walk for us. So cute. Glad there wasn't a ton of other animals there. 

No comments: