Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

House Update

Yes this is an update.

So what happens now, is you tell the seller what you want fixed on the house. Well actually you tell your realtor and then they go to the other realtor and then they talk to the seller. YUCK.

Anyways -

We wanted some main things fixed, but HE WILL NOT FIX THEM. its not a deal breaker for us to purchase the house, because we want this house. but what a dick! I mean come on, you are getting TOP DOLLAR for this house. And you can't fix a few things.

It's gotten to the point now that we don't care. We are going to fix these things.

I told anetra, well this is a new adventure - Off subject - (I was so excited that I used the word ADVENTURE because I get Ali Edwards Monthly Story kits, and Adventure was one of them. Oh I'm so excited to do a page or two, or a book like I like to do, since I can never pick out just 1 photo, and I love the photos no one ever likes anyways. lol ) ok

SO - yes buying this house will be an adventure because well, we are just going to take responsibility for everything, and not blame or talk bad about the seller once we get the house. If something breaks we fix it. I mean we have so many fun plans we want to do anyways. I'm excited. I just want to get in there, and start painting already.

It's awesome to know, that I will have someplace to call my house, and I can do whatever I want with it. Well checking in with my Partner of course.


The Appraisal came back at the asking price. We really wanted it to come in lower, but everything happens for a reason. So this is good news. Now the next part, is actually going in and giving the down payment. (OUCH) and then signing our life's (LITERALLY) away. my mother said not to get upset when signing the papers and seeing actually how much we will pay for the house. So if we stay and end up paying and not selling in 15 years like Anetra wants too. UGGG....then we will have paid over 1 MILLION for the house. Oh how I wish I could just win the lottery so I don't have to worry about working 24-7. Don't get me started, because I will go there. But not today.

So -

We sold her house, and the inspection just happened, and now we hope for the appraisal comes back as we want it.

Until the next update.

No comments: