Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

New Addition



This is Skyla Blue- we will call her Sky. All her siblings have 2-3 syllable names and 1 syllable code names.

Moxen Habor- we call him Mox
Malakai Doogan- we call him Kai. 

So Sky is perfect for her. She has night blue eyes, and is all white with light faint tan spots. Her spots will get darker with age. She weighs 4 lbs! And is on her way to gaining weight. 


She is very shy... Did I saw that all ready. She doesn't trust people that well and doesn't really know how to play. But she loves AnĂ©tra! She hears her voice and she just perks up. She has really taken to our home and to Mox and Kai.  

She really needed is. I kept seeing she was still available on the Internet and just felt in my gut we need to take her home. She needs to be with us. And well I love cats. And to see her not be taken because she is not out going at all. Got my heart. She is completely different then when I saw her a month ago, and even at the breeders on Tuesday. She is just so special. And a terror, and going to rule the boys. They both come running when she cries already. Can you believe that? I can't. But it's cute. Mox keeps trying to play but he hasn't played with another cat in about 6 mints, and she wants to cuddle but doesn't know how.  They will figure it out. I just loved watching her meet Mox last night. She just threw her self at him. And Kai, loves her already. I knew she was going to work! Here to Skyla Blue! 

No comments: