Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bullet Journal



On a blog, I don't remember who's but I follow so many to get inpired and to see what others do for organization, I found this. 

Bullet Journal

first off - 

I have like 5 notebooks in my purse. yes 5!!!! 
All for different meanings. 


lets see:
the white one:     my daily calender. 
never ending:       journal/ one little word
comp book :        disorder (dance)
one little black :   costumes/dance
on little black :     notes









I am a post it note queen, I write things everywhere and then just stick it on my calendar. Then move the sticky note and then lose the sticky notes. Then rewrite what I thought I had to do. I love to cross things out. So using the cross out for irrelevant is going to be hard for me. Cross out means done in my head. we are supposed to check the box or make an x....but....I am going to try it his way, but I don't think that is going to last.  Plus its easier on my eyes to know the cross out means DONE! for irrelevant we just let be. or a double cross out. Yeah I think I like that. Double cross out it is. 

so anyways on someone's blog, they said they are bullet journaling. Now I can see right now, I will still need my calendar only because I have to write things down and I'm very busy. one line a day is not enough for me. 
Thinking on a solution on that one. 5 books to 2 books is so much better, but again I want one place! 
This other person bought a min calendar to put in the back. Maybe I'll print out my own and paste it in there. I'm not sure yet. 

So I made my key, I wrote out the month, then my tasks - yes there are a lot right now. But I love writing things down. I'm not to key on having to write things down again, or I am confused on the day to day part. Not sure. I'm watched the video like 3 times, taking note. LOL

well I really need a solution. My purse is always so heavy and then I always freak when I never have the correct notebook. 

I'm trying this out, because I know me and my mom are the same. She has about 10 notebooks all shapes and sizes. If I could help her with that, MAN this would be great. 

I subject my life in notebooks, its vary hard to even think about combining them, but I'm so excited to try. 
Here we go! lets see how long this last!. 
I just know I have to carry it everywhere. 
like EVERYWHERE or it wont happen, even to teach my kids. 
I want to track what we do and be able to go back to it, so I can be a better teacher. 
Yeah i'm so excited and this is what I needed today. As you can see I'm a busy girl. 

No comments: