Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Schedule

So we have comp this weekend. I think you should know my schedule because I still can't believe I have made it this week. 

Lets start with last valentines day. 


Saturday-
10-4pm taught dance
rush to the fabric store to get more thread
make dinner
7-10pm start sewing
10-11:30 pm watch movie with my girl friend

Sunday - 
up at 8:30
grocery shopping for sunday dinners
got food in the crockpot by 10:30am
10:30 - 6:45pm SEWING
8pm-1am SEWING

Monday
work 8-4pm
teach dance 5-9:30 pm
10:15 pm home - 1am SEWING

Tuesday 
work 8- 3
worked out 
7pm started sewing until 1am

Wednesday 
work 8-2:30 
store for more thread
taught dance 4-9
home at 10:30 
10:30 -1am SEWING

TODAY
work 8-2:30
teach dance 3:30- 6
break - finish sewing costumes by hand
teach 7:45-9:15
home by lets say 10pm
10:30 SEWING until I finsh

What I have to do tonight. 
Finish 5 tops
completely make a new skirt

Friday- 
work 8-5pm
comp from 5- midnight

Saturday
work 10-1:00
comp from 2-midnight

Sunday
comp from 9-midnight. 


I'm tired just looking at the days coming up. especially tonight. 

Im done. 

I'm crazy. 

my poor family. 

How many times have I cried you ask?   3.....not bad. Chanting helps ALOT, my awesome girlfriend who is getting everything for me and doing everything for me. I have not helped clean the house or do anything in over a week. :(   This is our life. Life of an artits and dancer/ dance teacher. What we do for these kids, and they don't even know. 

On another note just found these at work, Thank you for brining them in!!!!!


I LOVE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES. 
I know I'm not supposed to eat them. But I'm going to anyways today. 

No comments: