Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Courage



I got my word the other day,. Made me feel so good.

BUT -

my word is challenging me right now. I need the courage to actually really change. I'm tired of having two jobs, i'm not tired of the money that comes in. But whats the point of having money you can't really spend or have time to yourself or spend time with your loved ones.

I'm at a loss.

ON ANOTHER NOTE -

My college Professor died the other day.

Ron Tossone.

He was amazing. I loved his energy I loved his classes. I miss his warm up. I miss him. I have always wanted to make it back to Point Park to say hello. my favorite class was at 1:30 Tuesday through Friday in room 708. I loved that studio, when it got light, it was so nice. We always did jazz runs, and old school jazz. Really its Luigi Jazz. I was raised on this style of dance. LOVED it! It needs to come back actually. I'm ready for power house Jazz routines again.

my lesson learned, don't wait for the prefect moment to do something. just do it. do it now or the time will be to late.

This is so scary to me. I am going through this right now as we speak. I want to quit one of my jobs, obviously not dance, but I can't afford it. I really can't not if we are going to buy a house soon. but something has to give. something does. I'm so tired.  I'm all over the place. I'm trying. I'm happy, but not happy because I have projects I want to do, and I honestly don't have time to do them, unless I only get about 3 hours of sleep.

What to do....what to do...

No comments: