Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dear Sales Rep

Dear Sales rep who has a problem with the way I RUN MY OFFICE,

Every office is ran differently. J  I have trained many OP’s with my systems. Every sales rep thanks me for the systems that are put in place and then they tweak it so it works for their office. I always train every OP with that state of mind.   Systems makes the office run smoothly, and it holds accountability for every person in the office. By having systems, this corrects communication errors.

Here in this office, we use sticky notes because the Sales Reps want to. J  This is what we decided on an office TOGETHER, not because I want or chose to.   I also follow up with an email when tasks are done. This again was decided by the office together as a team so we are all on the same page and everyone knows what got done and what still needs to get done. Here we don’t have any communication issues, and if we do have them, we get together as an office and work together as a team to fix and find a solution that works with everyone.

I’m always chosen to train OP’s because our office is ran so well. All the sales reps here in my office trust me in doing my job, and they know I will get it done no matter what.  We all want the same thing in office, To do well and to sell more.  I am a part of that team.

Just so you know, here in the office everything that is suggested doesn’t always work. We give it a trail period of a few months, and then get back together and tweak the system so it works for OUR office. I get calls from OP’s from all over the US to ask how I do things. I always say this is what we do here and it might not work for your office but you can try.  I always follow up to see what worked for them and if they have any suggestions so I can take those suggestions back to everyone here in the office to make our office a positive awesome working environment.  

I hope you have a wonderful selling day.




No comments: