Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

OLW

So, I choose blogging as my one thing to do everyday for the month of feb.... And I always look forward to it, but when it comes time to actually blog.

Why? What? Well I know what. But why am I wanting to do it? To create my story I can go and look back on? An online journal? That really at any point the Internet could actually crash and all this information would be lost.  Think about it, no really think about it. Would you remember everything you wrote down if it was wiped away? Your online scrapbook? I love holding things, holding memories. And reliving them. And really it boggles all down to time. 

there are things I don't want to write for all to see.... But writing it down on paper and sending it into the Universe.....isn't it the same? It's real if someone reads it or not. But yet, jobs look at social media now. To see if you slander or if you are someone they would like to hire. 

I don't understand and crazy to think about. 

When really I don't have time to think about, well I do, but then I won't have time to sleep. 

Here we go, time again. For example. Tuesday's I get to work at one job, I got off early to go and work out ran errors then helped make diner and cleaned up by that time it was 7:30 pm. I was sooooo tired. Everything I had planned to do and wanted to do, went out the window. I feel asleep on the couch. I was so tired I had no motivation to do what I actually really wanted to do. Like December daily, or One little word, or my scrapbook or play with my cats and dog, or just paint. Listen to music, figure out my computer program. I mean I have so many things I want to do. TONS!!!! 

Time... 

I need like two years off, 1 year to rest and the other to get everything done. I get it, by the time you get older your so tired because you've had to work your ass off just to have a few nice things. 

1- job in my field would be nice...dance 

That's the other challenge. 

Off to my 2nd job of 5 hours of teaching 

No comments: