Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

New Iphone 6s

well....I would take a pic of this beautiful machine and then write on blogger through the blogger app. But apple decided to take away blogger from the app store since it's a google product! seriously are we that petty now that you wont let someone use a different companies product because you want me to use you'rs now. 

What is going on. I get it, I know it's all about the product and about money and domination, but come one. Let me choose to use what I like. 

So, to get this wonderful picture of my phone. I had to take it with another phone, and then email it to myself, then download it to this computer, and then I could drag it to blogger. Now when I could have to just taken the picture and then selected it from my phone and then continued to write this dumb blog. 





Now, normally I wouldn't have chosen such a bright color for my case I always go with black because it never gets dirty. But this time, I just thought who cares. I want to have a bright blue case. I loved the color. Who cares if it gets dirty right away, its a case, its going to get dirty and if I don't like it I will buy a different one. But for $40.00 I will not buy another one. LOL I will have this one for a good 4 years. I have had a new phone every 4 years. I think that's pretty good. It is acting up the phone that is, so it was time for a new one. 

New plan- Iphone forever. So I pay $26 more to LEASE my phone, which is fine but I don't know it feels weird knowing that I actually don't own my phone. So how it works is, you pay the $26 extra every month to lease this phone for 12 months, and then you can get the newest phone. so you have the phone for a year. then what do they do with the old phone? or you can keep making payments until you own the phone which would take me almost two years to pay for it. 

So its a good deal anyways, but my contacts and having to transfer everything over to a new phone is a bitch. seriously have to rewrite all new contacts. OH guess what!!!!  I'm just going to text all the contacts information!!!! Hell's YEAH!

It's from Iphone to iphone and I'll just click create new! YES OH YES! ok going to go do that for a while. 

I knew there was an easier way, I just needed to get creative with it! LOL



No comments: