Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wedding

So - It's been awhile since I even concentrated on our wedding.

Turns out my cousin is going to be getting Married 1 month to the day after I do.

Well I don't know how that will fly with 1 - my job, since we are planning to take our honey moon right after the wedding, and  2 - Family!!!! I guess we will all make it work. But I just had a feeling that was going to happen.

Turns out my uncle is going to ask my cousin, his nephew to change their wedding date.

Honestly its not like they knew our date. My moms did and my family did but we haen't told everyone yet, we are still trying to figure out where it's going to be so we can send out save the dates.

Which I need to find. That is on the list. WE did sit down and figured out our color scheme and found the invitations we want, but I'm going to make them, and a item to go on our wedding tables.

Now to only find a place we can get married.

I mean we are going back and forth on inviting everyone we want too, or just very close family, and then everyone else to the reception. Wedding are so expensive and I don't understand why when you say you are going to have a wedding everyone jacks up the prices. I mean come on, $2000 to rent out the place that I have to decorate and basically set up and break down myself.

Man even wedding planners are expensive! There are even wedding planners that do just the day of the wedding so you don't have to worry about anything at all, or from the very start. But really who has $30,000 lying around.

WE are working with almost $10,000 budget but guess what, we are also going to use that money for our honeymoon! Now we are saving $6000 on our own in two years, and my mom is going to give us $3000. I wanted to do it all on our own, but we wouldn't get married for another 4 years.

So, ok. But I know we can do this, its the venue and the food that is going to cost the most. I just don't understand why it has to be so much, and so many different options. Sometimes there are two many options which makes you have to do a TON of research, and honestly who has time for that. You think I do, well I don't- well I do if I didn't get any sleep at all, but lately ever since the car accident, I have to get at least 8-10 hours of sleep and I'm still sick.

Anyways - finding and agreeing on a color scheme and invitations is a huge step. We even put in our first order for our wedding!!!! I'm so excited.

Like in love! lol.

so- for now, we are looking for a place to have our party. When I find it, I will tell you all about it. Believe me we have been contacting a ton of places for amounts. we haven't toured anyplace, I'm just not in love with anyplace. And we haven't agreed on what it will look like, so that is probably why we haven't found the place yet.

OH and we decided on our wedding party. :)

YEAH!!!!!

No comments: